Slash Wedding In Las Vegas!

Slash Wedding Las Vegas!

Slash Wedding Photo

Slash Wedding Las Vegas $499

Slash Wedding Las Vegas $499 includes:

Private Wedding Limousine | Add Optional :
Bride’s Bouquet
Groom’s Boutonniere
See Samples Of Our Wedding Photography
Slash Impersonator Plays Bride Down The Aisle
Sings A Medley Of Famous Slash Songs
You Choose 10 Favorite | Best Slash Wedding Photos From The Ceremony

Slash Impersonator has you light the Unity Candle
Use Of Bridal Dressing Room
3-Camera HD Video of Ceremony
Live Video Broadcast | Watch Now >>(Optional)
Your Slash Wedding Las Vegas includes 1 Hour Use of the Main Chapel

Next Day Marriage License Expedited Filing In Earth Angel Package & Up
Excludes Weekends,National,State & Religious Holidays* (By Request)

Cupid's Wedding Chapel is located
in Downtown Las Vegas at:
616 South 3rd Street
Las Vegas, Nevada

4 Blocks From Fremont Street &
Only 1.5 Blocks South Of Marriage License Bureau
We are the only Downtown Las Vegas Chapel To Offer Complimentary Parking To Our Guests**

See Wedding Couple Testimonials

Wedding FAQ & Reservation Terms*


About Cupid's Wedding Chapel

We are located in Downtown Las Vegas
(1.5 Blocks From Marriage License Bureau)

Our Address:
616 South Third Street
Las Vegas Nevada 89101

We have been a Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas since 1940.

Contact Us*

Call Us Tollfree at: (800) 543-2933
Call Us In Las Vegas (702) 598-4444
Contact Us Via What’s App 7022358519

Office Hours between 11 am-9pm PST

Email: [email protected]

Marriage License Information

How much is the Marriage License?
$102 USD

Where do I need to go to get the license?
The Clark County Marriage License Office is located at:
201 East Clark Avenue Las Vegas Nevada

Do we need to take a blood test.
No. There are no requirements for a blood test

What identification do we need:

Age Requirement:

Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or provide a guardian approved court order.

We need our marriage license filed right away:

Monday-Friday before 3pm PST (excluding official holidays)
We offer customers same day filing service.

All U.S. citizens: are required to provide their Social Security number on the Affidavit of Application for a Marriage License. You do not need to present your Social Security card. Those applicants not issued a Social Security number by the United States will enter “none” in the appropriate box.

Non U.S. citizens: some foreign countries require a copy of the marriage license and/or an apostille to register a marriage.  It is suggested that non U.S. citizens check with their local officials for special documents needed to ensure their marriage is recognized in their country.